SF’s “Bastille on Belden” French Bastille Day Street Block Party (2023)
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Belden Place | Belden Place, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Oui, oui, c’est magnifique! Bastille on Belden is back for a second year of French fun in the Financial District!
Once the home of Frenchmen seeking riches during the Gold Rush, Belden Place now offers something even more treasured in today’s world: a quaint European escape in downtown San Francisco, the perfect way to celebrate on July 14!
Bastille on Belden
Friday, July 14, 2023 | 4:30p – 9:30p
Belden Place, SF
Free to attend. No cover, reservations recommended.
- Live music
- Restaurant Specials
- Free Berets
Let the classic accordion music of Vintage Jukebox, festive decor, Bastille Day promotions served by the restaurants of Belden Place, and complimentary berets remind you why San Francisco was once called the Paris of the West.
- Café Bastille – 44 Belden Pl – Cafe Bastille is offering a special rosé, La Fête du Rosé, and a special cocktail, Lillet Blanc Highball Spritz.
- Café Tiramisu – 28 Belden Pl – Café Tiramisu will be offering Gnocchi a la Parigina, a baked pillowy cheesy dough with gruyere cheese and no potatoes.
- Latin Steakhouse – 56 Belden Pl – Latin Steakhouse will be offering Steak Frites with Chateau Lassegue Red Blend.
- Leleka – 40 Belden Pl – Leleka will be offering a free crepe filled with chicken, mushroom, and caramelized onion for every dine-in customer.
- Sam’s Grill – 374 Bush St – Sam’s Grill will be offering Steamed Salt Spring Mussels with a side of French Fries and a glass of Champagne Monthuys.
- Toy Soldier – 52 Belden Pl – Toy Soldier will be offering Chicken and Mushroom Fricassee with Mouton Cadet Bordeaux.
View this post on Instagram