“Let It SNoe” Bold Italic “Microhood” Block Party | Noe Valley
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
24th Street (Noe Valley) | 24th St. and Vicksburg St, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Come out to 24th Street for The Bold Italic’s final Microhood party of 2013, Let It SNoe, where you can expect an evening of wonderful deals, complimentary libations, yummy treats, and unexpected delights on Friday, December 13, 2013.
Free, but an RSVP is appreciated.
This is a great way to cozy up with one of the city’s quintessential neighborhoods. Let it SNoe is part of 24 on 24th, the Noe Valley Merchants Association’s calendar of holiday events happening in Noe Valley through Dec. 24th.
“Let It SNoe” Deals, Treats & Highlights
- Stop by Whole Foods Market Noe Valley, where Etsy will host a DIY holiday ornament popup and beer will be provided by 21st Amendment Brewery. All proceeds go to the SF Food Bank.
- Enjoy buy one, get one free on all wines by the glass and draft beers with delicious pizza at Paxti’s as part of Let it SNoe.
- Is your tree looking a little spotty? Just For Fun is offering 20% off all Christmas Ornaments
- Cliche Noe Gifts + Home will have free wine and Poco Dolce chocolate tasting. They’ll also provide complimentary gift wrapping for all purchases and 20% off ornaments.
- Get 10% off everything at LOFT 1513. Stop by Gallery of Jewels to enter a raffle for a $150 gift certificate.
- Enjoy refreshments at Ambiance SF, have your purchases gift wrapped for free and enter a contest to win a $150 gift certificate (and save even more using Ambi-Elf dollars).
- Small Frys will be offering 20% off all clothing in the store.
- Folio Books will have gingerbread cookies and cider. Santa Claus will be in residence spreading good cheer and all children’s sale books will be an additional 20% off for Let It SNoe.
- If that wasn’t enough, there are great Noe Valley spots to explore like Chocolate Covered, Global Exchange Fair Trade Store, Olive This Olive That, Decor Galore, Terra Mia Ceramic Studio, Philz Coffee, Two Birds, David’s Tea, Cotton Basics, Walkershaw Clothing, Kitami Ropa, and Dubliner.