Home » Shopping & Fashion
“Cars & Croissants” Monthly Exotic Car Show | Santana Row
Every 4th Sunday
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Santana Row hosts “Cars & Croissants on The Row,” a monthly gathering for exotic car owners and car enthusiasts.
We’re talking up to 50 cars like Ferraris, Maseratis, Lamborghinis, Aston Martins and more. Plus we’re told that there is often complimentary coffee and croissants while supplies last.
On the fourth Sunday of the month (every other month), exotic car owners are invited to park on Santana Row Boulevard from Alyssum Lane to Tatum Boulevard, display their car and mingle with other enthusiasts. This event is free and open to the public.
Exact dates for 100|OCT Cars and Croissants on The Row are:
– Sunday February 25, 2018 – 9am to 12pm
– Sunday April 22, 2018 – part of the 100|OCT German Festival – 9am to 12pm
– Sunday June 24, 2018 – part of the 100|OCT Italian Festival – 9am to 12pm
– Sunday August 19, 2018 – 9am to 12pm (this will be on the third Sunday in August, so as to avoid conflicting with Pebble Beach Concours)
– Sunday October 28, 2018 – part of the 100|OCT British Festival – 9am to 12pm
– Sunday December 23, 2018 – 9am to 12pm
There’s an even bigger event in Menlo Park on the first Saturday of the month with over 100 exotic and classic cars.
Categories: Shopping & Fashion
Address: 368 Santana Row, San Jose, CA