Drink-A-Long with The Warriors movie (1979) | Civic Center
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Gray Area Foundation For The Arts | 55 Taylor Street, San Francisco, CA
We’ve got beer, wine, and fine folks to drink with. And fabulous raffle prizes from Funky Door Yoga, Beautiful Decay, and a massage from Dancing Regeneration. And if you come dressed as your favorite gang member from the movie, you’ll receive 1 free raffle ticket.
Here are the rules for The Warriors drink-a-long:
- Make friends with your neighbor, and make sure they’re not cheating.
- Every time a new gang comes on the scene: Drink.
- Every time Cyrus says, “Can you dig it!”: Hi-five the person next to you.
- Every time they (barely) make the subway: Cheer and cheers the person next to you.
- Every time the Warriors win a fight: Yell “Warriors!” and drink
About The Movie: The Warriors (1979)
A gang called The Warriors are framed for killing a gang leader trying to unite all the gangs in the area. With other gangs gunning for them they must get back to the home turf of Coney Island… Alive. -IMDB
(Rotten Tomatoes gave this a 94% rating.)
Categories: *Top Pick*, Event, Movies, San Francisco