$5 Outdoor Movie Night Coming to SF’s Ferry Building (May 2023)
Four classic SF films come to “Ferry Flicks” every Friday in May with $5 beers before the show.
By CJ Escuadro - posted 4/20/2023 No Comment
Join Fort Point for “Ferry Flicks” at the their Beer Garden every Friday in May 2023 at sundown.
Tickets are $5 and include popcorn. All movies were set and/or filmed in San Francisco
- “Vertigo” May 5, 2023 – 8:03p
- “Bullitt” May 12, 2023 – 8:10p
- “It Came from Beneath the Sea” May 19, 2023 – 8:16p – Classic 1955 Monster Movie
- “Sister Act” May 26, 2023 – 8:21p
Tickets include picnic table seating inside the Fort Point Beer Garden and snacks (as indicated per ticket).
Enjoy $5 draft pours before the show at Happy Hour from 5pm – 8:00pm.
Seating is limited, so register early! Know before you go:
- The screen will be located on the Ferry Building North Plaza, perfectly viewable from the Fort Point Beer Garden.
- It gets chilly on the SF waterfront, so be prepared! Bring jackets and blankets to stay cozy.
- Purchase additional snacks and candy at Fort Point’s kiosk or inside the building before the show. (Check individual shop hours here.)
BINGO ALERT! Play Ferry Flicks bingo and win Ferry Building and Fort Point swag. Visit the Fort Point kiosk for bingo cards.
Questions? Get in touch with us by emailing email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
View this post on Instagram