New Airline Has $19 Flights from Santa Rosa (April 28 – May 27)
Thanks to The Points Guy for letting us know about a brand new airline that’s flying out of Santa Rosa starting April 28th with super cheap fares.
America’s first new mainline airline in nearly 15 years — Avelo Airlines — will fly nonstop from Santa Rosa Airport (STS) to Burbank Airport (BUR) with travel-inspiring routes and bag-packing low fares. Introductory one-way fares start at $19 on all routes.
Book $19 Fares – $19 fares on daily flights to/from Santa Rosa are available for travel from April 28 – May 27, 2021. Limited availability. There are lots of extra fees for seat assignments, carry-on bags, check-in bags, etc… *
All Customers will receive a convenience package containing a hand sanitizer, as well as a bottled water and small snack.
Avelo will offer everyday low fares coupled with a smooth and convenient travel experience, flying non-stop unserved routes between BUR and 11 destinations across the Western U.S. Flights are open for booking at aveloair.com starting April 9, 2021 taking flight starting April 28, 2021 with current availability through Sept. 15, 2021.
Avelo will initially serve a collection of beautiful and relaxing destinations that are currently unserved from BUR. Avelo’s inaugural routes focus on outdoor recreation, national parks, and coastal and mountain terrain – as well as providing air service for an increasing population of remote workers.
Avelo Air Flights To/From Burbank
- Arcata / Eureka, CA (ACV), Victorian charm in the heart of California’s Redwood Coast
- Bend / Redmond, OR (RDM), where the snow-capped Cascades surround the high desert
- Bozeman, MT (BZN), the onramp to Big Sky Country and Yellowstone National Park
- Eugene, OR (EUG), where the Willamette Valley begins
- Grand Junction, CO (GJT), where the Colorado River meets dramatic red rock landscapes
- Medford, OR (MFR), a launchpad to the Rogue Valley and Oregon’s wine country
- Pasco, WA (PSC), 300 days of sun in the heart of Washington’s wine country
- Phoenix / Mesa, AZ (AZA), a stress-free airport alternative to a year-round desert oasis
- Odgen, UT (OGD), a convenient Salt Lake City alternative to Utah’s famed mountains
- Redding, CA (RDD), 600 square miles of state and national parks beckon the adventure seeker
- Santa Rosa, CA (STS), the gateway to California’s wine country
The airline will initially operate single-class, fuel-efficient 189-seat Boeing 737-800 aircraft – offering a more comfortable experience than the regional aircraft often utilized by the airports Avelo serves. Avelo’s surprisingly low everyday fares include no change fees or call center fees for Customers who choose to make reservations by phone.
Avelo also offers several unbundled travel-enhancing options at industry-low prices that give Customers the flexibility to pay for what they value:
First Checked Bag: $10
Carry-On Overhead Bag: $35
Priority Boarding: $10
Pet in the Cabin: $95
Seating Options: Customers may choose from several seating options. Avelo’s 189-seat 737-800 aircraft will offer 129 standard slimline 29-inch pitch seats. Pre-reserved window and aisle seating starts at $5. Avelo aircraft will also feature 60 seats with 31 to 38 inches of pitch. These seats start at $18.
* $19 fares may be unavailable or less available over Memorial Day weekend, May 28-31, 2021. $19 is a one-way fare only – additional fees for carry-on and checked bags, assigned seats and other modestly-priced optional services apply.