$5 Movie Day for Avengers: Endgame
What’s the cheapest way to see Avengers: Engame in the theaters?
For the latest blockbuster-to-be, Avengers: Endgame, we’ve checked out the prices for several Bay Area movie theaters and have found tickets as low as $5 on Tuesdays at Century/CineArts theaters plus the Grand Lake Theater in Oakland.
AMC, Regal and the West Wind Drive-ins aren’t too far behind with ticket deals for $6 or less.
Unless otherwise noted, all of the cheap screenings are for 2D. Please always check with the theater site first – pricing can change.
Avengers:Endgame Ticket Deals
- Century San Francisco Centre 9 (Westfield Centre) – Anytime Tuesday for $5 (XD are $8.25, 3D is $8.50, XD + 3D is $10.25). $8.75 for the first early bird showing 7 days a week before 1pm
- AMC Metreon – Tuesday Digital 2D screenings are $6 for AMC Stubs Members (free to join) plus you can get $5 mini combo of popcorn and drink on Tuesdays. (IMAX, 3D and Dolby have a $9.99 discount off the regular price.)
- AMC Kabuki – Tuesday Digital 2D screenings are $6 for AMC Stubs Members (free to join) plus you can get $5 mini combo of popcorn and drink on Tuesdays.
- CineArts at the Empire (West Portal) Tuesdays are $5 for 2D or $8.50 for 3D all day.
- Balboa Theatre (Outer Richmond) – First showings (as late as 3:30p) + screenings before 3pm are $10
- Presidio Theater (Marina) – “Bargain” matinee is $11 – All shows before 3pm
- Alamo Drafthouse (Mission) – Matinee (before 5pm) is $12.75
- Regal Jack London – Tuesdays $5.45 (3D is $8.45) & Sundays $7.45 (3D is $10.45) – Discounts only for Regal Crown Club Members (free to join)
- Grand Lake Theater– Tuesday for $5 + $6 matinees for all shows before 5:45pm (3D screenings included)