Corn Dog Day 2014
March 22nd is National Corn Dog Day for 2014.
At the biggest “Corn Dog Day” festival in the country for 2014, Funcheap brings you SF’s best food truck corn dogs, plus PBR specials and free circus classes (for both kids and adults) with the Circus Center of San Francisco.
Corn Dog Day always coincides with the first weekend of March Madness, there’s about 7-8 hours of NCAA Tournament action on the screens.
– A unique lineup of 10 food trucks & carts cooking up corn dogs of all shapes and styles. (Yes, some veggie options are available!)
– Corn Hole Tournament
– Corn Dog Eating Contest
– PBR Beer Specials – Two Tall Boys for $5
– Spin Zipcar’s prize wheel – win free driving credit!
– NCAA Tourney action on the TV all day – 8 big screen HDTVs
– Rain or Shine – lots of covered seating with heatlamps
– Free Circus Classes – learn to juggle, tightrope walk, spin plates and more.
2014 CORN DOG DAY LINEUP
Traditional corn dog food trucks & vendors along with inventive twists of the classic carnival food.
- Sticks – A dedicated corn dog cart with signature honey batter. Classic beef, hot link, bratwurst, chicken apple or veggie
- Batter Up – “The Big Barry” Three parts in one corndog: Louisiana hot link, sharp cheddar cheese, smoked bratwurst; “The Freak” Santa Fe turkey, pepper jack cheese, chicken apple; Italian Tofu Corn Dog (VEGGIE!)
- Bacon Bacon – The Bacon Wrapped “4505 Meat” Cheddar Pork Sausage Corn Dog
- Adams Grub Truck – Corn Dog Sammy: Jumbo Corn dog fried and sliced in half sandwiched together with a thick slice of Smoked Applewood Bacon, Hot Cheddar Cheese and Jalapenos.
- Me So Hungry Too – Bacon wrapped mission corn dog
- Keep Rolling – Hungarian Corn Dog – A Polish sausage stuffed in a caramelized chimney cake
- Fire Trail Pizza – “Corn Dog” Pizza (topped with corn and sausage)
- Dojo Dog – Hot Dogs with an Asian Kick – “Dojo Puppies” mini corn dogs topped with shredded nori seaweed, roasted sesame seeds, sea salt, and drizzled with smokehouse teriyaki sauce and Japanese mayo
- Oui Chef – Polish dog stuffed with jalapeno and wrapped with apple wood bacon topped with our house BBQ sauce and served with corn bread made from scratch.
- Lil Burma
- Fritas Shack
- Garden Creamery – Because Corn Dog Day NEEDS ice cream, right???
Unfortunately Chef Pelle and What’s Up Dog have had to cancel due to a corn dog batter shortage… who knew! Lineups are subject to change.
Admission is FREE with RSVP, but bring cash for your c’dogs and beer.
National Corn Dog Day and this party is sponsored by PBR…