“Ditch Your Desk” Mid-Day Dance Party
Why Desk when you can Dance? Ditch Your Desk is a free, energetic, lunchtime dance experience for those who care to shake off the pressures of corporate life with style.
“Ditch Your Desk” Mid-Day DJ Dance Party
Tuesday, August 5, 2014 – 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm
1446 Market | 1446 Market St, San Francisco, CA
Free, but an RSVP is required.
Nothing gets you back in touch with your body more than a soul-shaking, mid-day dance party with music by local DJ faves – and for those who need a pick me up before returning to the grind, a nourishing green juice.
You can expect:
- Free Monster Headphones (yes, really) and OneTaste t-shirts given out to the dancers they feel vibe the hardest
- Yoga mats and pillows to stretch you out
- A bunch of energetic dance partners
- Yummy, fresh-pressed juice deliciousness
- A hot tea and bottled water station
- Lovely bathrooms for you to freshen up
- Hip hop and ballet performances
- Super convenient Market St. location
- And most importantly – tunes, tunes, tunes provided by SF DJ Duserock
Sponsored by Monster Headphones and OneTaste, Ditch Your Desk will dish up a 2 hour, lunch-time snack of banging tunes and more than 3,000 sq ft. in their downtown SF studio to move your feet.