Final Weekend of 2010 SF Open Studios
During four weekends in October, hundreds of local artists and studios fling open their doors to give you a rare chance to see where they work and their latest projects during SF Open Studios 2010 – the largest and first open studios tour in the country.
Now celebrating its 35th anniversary SF Open Studios gives you the opportunity to visit over 800 artists in their studios from October 9 – 31 with each weekend focusing on different neighborhoods in San Francisco. See works in progress, learn about materials and methods, and purchase pieces directly from your favorite artists.
Need help deciding which artists’ studios to visit? Search the online guide featuring over 800 artists
SF Open Studios – October 2010
FREE and open to the Public
Weekend 4: October 30 & 31, 11am to 6pm
- Islais Creek Studios: Metal Arts, Painting, Photography, Sculpture, Stone Work, Welding
- Hunters Point Shipyard Studios: Ceramics, Drawings , Jewelry, Metal Work , Paintings, Photography, Lithography, Sculpture
- Download Week 4 Map
Directions to Hunters Point Shipyard:
– From North or South on HWY 101 – Take Cesar Chavez exit. Go east on Cesar Chavez. Turn right onto Third Street. Turn left onto Evans. Evans becomes Innes near the PG&E plant and brings you to the Shipyard front gate.
– From North or South on HWY 280 – Take Cesar Chavez exit. Go east on Cesar Chavez. Turn right ont 3rd Street. Turn left onto Evans. Evans becomes Innes near the PG&E plant and brings you to the Shipyard front gate.
– Public Transit: Muni line 19