SF’s Folsom Street Fair Returns as “Megahood” for 2021
We’re taking you back to basics. Bringing you into the future. Giving you a vision of where we were and where we’re going on this journey of sexual liberation for ALL. The first Folsom Street Fair in 1984 was called MEGAHOOD.
Megahood / Folsom Street Fair 2021
Sunday, September 26, 2021 | 11a-6p
Folsom btwn 8th and 12th plus side streets along 11th, 10th, Dore Alley and 9th
Free admission, but $10-$20 suggested donation at the gate
- $10-$20 suggested donation at the gate. Support Folsom Street so we can stick around to serve the community
- Bring your vax card, bring your mask
- According to the Gay Cities Guide, the festival for 2021 is BYOB (alcohol will not be for sale at the fair, but you can grab a to-go cocktail from neighboring bars
A stand against gentrification. An insistence on a place for us all. An event that was all about COMMUNITY. We can’t wait to see you in the street, in your mask, from just far enough away to be absolutely tantalizing. Our stages will be amazing, our exhibitors will be spicy, and our community will be together.
- STUD X OAKLASH Drag Stage – The famous STUD Collective collides with Oaklash to curate a weird and wonderful, delightfully dirty and pervy show for the streets of MEGAHOOD2021! (9th between Folsom and Harrison)
- DJ & GOGO Stage presented by FAWKSTALES – HOT beats and grinding bodies will keep you moving and TIPPING the glorious deviants here to entertain and arouse you. Remember, crowds mean MASK UP, so wear a cute mask and shake your ass! (10th between Howard and Folsom)
- BONDAGE Stage by Twisted Windows and KinkPOC Bay Area – The Twisted Windows and KinkPOC Bay Area Bondage Stage manifests the risqué rope that has long been a Folsom Street Fair highlight with captivating scenes, demos, performance art, and education. (11th between Howard and Folsom)
- BDSM Demo Stage co-hosted by ONYX NW, Society of Janus, and Alpha Academy – Exhibitionists and voyeurs reach perfect harmony at the MEGAHOOD BDSM Demo Stage. Come watch the hottest scenes on the street, and maybe walk away with a new kink! (11th between Folsom and Harrison)
- PLAYGROUND Stage hosted by Alotta Boutté – The tantalizing performances are the highlight of our space for women of every kind and all trans and nonbinary folks. Or watch from the all genders, all queer QUEER COMMONS right next door! (9th between Howard and Folsom)