SF Giving $2,500 Parklet Grants to Make ADA Upgrades
San Francisco is offering grants of up to $2,500 for Shared Spaces operators to bring their Shared Spaces into compliance with guidelines for ADA and life safety. Grants can be used for materials or professional services.
Application deadline: February 28, 2022.
Grant funds will be prioritized based on applicants that are:
- In areas hard hit by the COVID-19 pandemic with high rates of COVID cases and death
- In priority geographies based on the Areas of Vulnerability
- In established Cultural Districts
- Registered as legacy businesses
- Below $2.5M in gross receipts in last reported tax yea
- Not already receiving grants through other City grants programs like SF Shines
To learn more and apply, visit https://sf.gov/step-by-