Snow in San Francisco
Snow in San Francisco? Yup. This weekend, November 23rd-24th is a spectacular Holiday Market with 10 tons of snow.
Get a jump start on your holiday shopping w/ 400+ local vendors & unique items, clothes, art, crafts, and more. Enjoy top-rated eateries, desserts, baked goods, seasonal cocktails & more.
It’s the final TreasureFest ever on Treasure Island on November 23-24, 2019 – the Bay Area’s largest monthly market featuring hundreds of local makers, indie designers, vintage curators, antiques, art, home & garden goods, local bands, seasonal cocktails, games & activities for all ages and great views of the bay.
Last Sat & Sun of every month (Feb. to Nov.) | 10 am – 4 pm
California Ave. & Ave. N, Treasure Island, SF – Map
- Get 50% off tickets $3.50
$7 at the gatewith exclusive code FUNCHEAP
- Kids 12 & under free
- Free Parking / Pet Friendly
Get in the holiday spirit w/ live music, build a snowman and go sledding.
This will be the last festival on Treasure Island for good, so don’t miss out––it’s going to be snow much fun.
The Low Down:
– 400+ local artists, makers, designers, antique collectors & more
– 3 full bars featuring a variety of local wine, craft beers, and seasonal cocktails
– DIY community workshops & carnival games
– 30+ Food Trucks & Food Tents
– $3 Early Bird Tickets
– Kid Zone with games for all ages
– 2+ local bands each day
– Free parking
– 10 am-4 pm Saturday & Sunday