40+ Awesome Places to Watch the Super Bowl
Drop those sad chips and guac and come out to cheer on the 49ers as they take on the Chiefs in Super Bowl LIV with your fellow fans at some of the most fun spots in San Francisco and beyond.
Funcheap has put together a guide to the best deals, the biggest screens, the tastiest snacks and the cheapest drinks in town. Plus, some truly unique and quirky ways to watch the game in 2020.
49ers vs. Chiefs – Bay Area Super Bowl Watch Parties
Sunday, February 2, 2020 – 3:30 pm
Most are free admission (as far as we know) unless otherwise noted.
- Free Pizza – Pacifica – Watch the Niners at Pedro Point Brewing in Pacifica with over a dozen house-brewed beer on tap. Free pizza from Viva Italiano while supplies last. Family and dog friendly. / 55A Bill Drake Way, Pacifica, CA 94044
- $1 Pastor Tacos – Mosto (SF) – Tiny tequila and mezcal bar associated with Tacolicous is slinging cheap pastor tacos with no cover for the game / 741 Valencia *Tentative – They “may” switch to a $49 all-you-can-eat taco party. Please contact Mosto directly to before attending.
- Free Pizza + 2-for-1 Drinks – Midnight Sun (SF) – Game playing at Castro bar with mega HD screens and sound with big focus on JLO’s halftime show. Free Pizza, 2-4-1 cocktails, beer wine until 9pm / 4067 18th St., SF
- Free Hot Dogs + Tecate – Harrington Galleries (SF) – Mission furniture store at 17th and Valencia hosting game watch and “We will provide hot dogs and tacate!” which sounds free to us! / 599 Valencia St., SF
- $21 Super Bowl Platter – America’s House (San Mateo) – Get a Super Bowl platter with wings, potato skins, quesadilla plus 2 bottles of beer for $21. Free admission. / 1440 Cary Ave. San Mateo
- Free Super Bowl BBQ – Friends Bar (SF) – Outer Mission bar with complimentary BBQ (tri tip, hot links) plus free pool from 2-4pm / 558 Monterrey Blvd. Sf
- 50¢ Wings – Palm House (SF) – Enjoy specials all game like $8 for 2 tacos (pork and chicken crunchy), $10 for four pineapple jello shots and 50 cent winers / No cover / 2032 Union St.
- $2 Tacos – Sunset Cantina (SF) – Watch the Super Bowl in the sunset with a $2 taco menu, $18 bottles of champagne w choice of juice, $20 buckets of beer. / 3414 Judah, SF
- $3 Pizza Slices, $4 Pints, 50 Cent Wings – Escape From NY Pizza (SF) – Financial District super bowl party with happy hour prices all day – cheese and pepperoni slices for $3, beer for $4 and two wings for $1 / No Cover / 333 Bush St., Sf
- $20 All-You-Can-Eat Buffet – San Francisco Italian Athletic Club (SF) – Huge ballroom screen, surround sound. $20 cover includes open buffet / 1630 Stockton, SF
- Super Bowl + Comedy Show at Movie Theater – Roxie Theatre (SF) – It’s Super Bowl “Men in Tights” w/ comics providing live commentary throughout the game (but shutting up during commercials) – $15 / 3117 16th St., SF
- $1 Oysters, $2 Tacos, $1 Wings, $5 Margaritas – Mayes Oyster Bar (SF) – Drinks and Food Specials All Day Long – $5 Margaritas || $1 Oysters || $2 Tacos || $1 Wings || and more. No Cover with RSVP / 1233 Polk St San Francisco, CA 94109
- Free Movie Theater Game Watch – Balboa Theater (SF) – Arrive early for free game watch on the big screen at this Richmond District historic theater / 3630 Balboa St.
- Huge 20-ft Screen Inside Former Church – The Chapel (SF) – Watch the game on the giant screen in main concert hall w/ full game-day food menu / 777 Valencia St, San Francisco, California 94110
- 30-foot Screen Movie Theater Super Bowl Watch Party – Vine Cinema (Livermore) – $10 tickets for game with at theater 30-ft wide screen with couches and tables. / 1722 1st St. Livermore
- Super Bowl at Oakland Movie Theater w/ Couches – The New Parkway (Oak) – $15 gets you reserved seat to watch the game on the big screen. Arrive early for comfy couch seating / 474 24th St., Oakland
- Outdoor Food Truck Park w/ 13 Foot Mega Screen – SoMa StrEat Food Park (SF) – Five food trucks, Nine big TVs, DJ, plus team swag contests and giveaways. $5-10 Cover / 428 11th St, San Francisco, California 94103
- Giant 50-foot Screen + Video Games – Emporium (SF) – $10 general admission, no pre-sales. Bring your own food. Arcade games if the game’s boring / 616 Divisadero St., SF
- Super Bowl Potluck Rager – Rockridge Improvement Club (Oak) – Bring a dish or chips or whatever. Huge screen, loud sound. / 5515 College Ave. Oakland.
- Kid Friendly Pot-Luck Super Bowl – Sports Basement (SF) – Super Bowl watch party and fundraiser across from Crissy Field for Fire in the Ring kings program. Suggested $5 donation for adults. Kids free. BBQ Food truck from Boneyard BBQ. Bring Food to share. No alcohol, no smoking, no drama / 610 Old Mason St., The Presidio, SF
- Arcade Bar Super Bowl Party – The Detour (SF) – No cover for Castro game watch hosted by SF Gay Flag Football league / 2200 Market St., SF
- $5 Fresh Margaritas + Free Face Painting – Hard Rock Cafe (SF) – Complimentary face painters and team flag decorating station. $5 fresh house margaritas. Two 10-foot projections just purchased for the Super Bowl. Reservations highly recommended + very limited bar seating / No Cover with reservation / Pier 39, SF
- IPA Specials + Swag Giveaways – Rocks Den (SF) – Lagunitas IPA specials and swag givaways, gametime grub w/ 11 large HDTVs with surround sound. Hosted by DJ Icue / 4431 Mission St., SF
- $30 for Unlimited Wings – Virgin Hotels (SF) – Spacious seating, 90-inc TV screens and unlimited wings all included for $30 cover / 250 4th St., SF
- Concert Venue Pop-Up Super Bowl Party – Sweetwater Music Hall (Mill Valley) – Free North Bay party at music venue turned into a free sports bar for one night – no tickets required. / 19 Corte Madera Ave., Mill Valley
- $5 Bar Food + Super Bowl Raffle – Kennedy’s Irish Pub (SF) – North Beach bar with $15 pitchers, $5 special bar food, Super Bowl raffle with prizes up to $100 w/ huge projector screen and sound / 1040 Columbus Ave., SF
- $3 Beer + Super Bowl Betting Squares – Phoenix Irish Pub (SF) – 10 am pre-game brunch with bacon bloody marys and $5 mimosas. For the game it’s $3-5 beer, beer and a shot for $10. Sound on. / 811 Valencia St., SF
- 30-foot Jumbo Screen + Giveaways – Rockwell (SF) – Watch this highly anticipated game on a 30ft LED Jumbotron display screen. Food, drink specials and tons of 49ers giveaways/swag will be available all day. No cover all day / 3200 Fillmore Street, San Francisco, CA 94123
- “Taco Tuesday” Game Day Specials – Tacolicious (SF, SJ, Palo Alto) – Even though it’s Sunday, Tacolicious is running their Taco Tuesday specials with sound on in all their restaurants – old-school crispy DIY tacos (six for $15) with pitchers of $29 margs. / All locations
- $49 All-You-Can-Eat Tacolicious Party – Tacolicious (Mission Dist. Only) – Every $49 ticket includes: a greeting chupito shot, all-you-can-eat-tacos (crispy carnitas, guajillo-braised beef, chicken tinga, brussels and butternut), bean dip, chile con queso, bottomless chips, housemade roasted tomato-mint salsa and one margarita de la casa or Tecate. $49 per person / 741 Valencia
- “Living Room” Super Bowl Party w/ Lazy Boy Chairs – Mars Bar (SF) – They’re setting up the bar like your living room with lazy boy chairs, stadium seating, large scree TVs plus drink specials and bar bits. No cover (that we’re aware of) / 798 Brannan St., SF
- BYOFood + Bang Bang Drink Specials – 111 Minna (SF) – Art gallery turned into pop-up sports bar with sound on. Full bar and “BANG, BANG” Drink Specials while they last. No Cover. / 111 Minna, SF
- Ping Pong & Super Bowl Party – SPiN (SF) – Game shown on all big-screen projectors at ping pong social club (we have no idea if you can still play ping pong or not or fi they are shutting down the tables during the game) No Cover / 690 Folsom St. SF
- Bang Bang Niners Gang: DJs & Drink Specials – Valencia Room (SF) – Free viewing party with multiple screens with sound, food truck, DJ, drink specials. / 647 Valencia St., SF
- Drink Specials at Every Score – Nick’s Crispy Tacos – (SF) – $5 pints, $15 pitchers, extra drink specials at every score and no cover charge. / 1500 Broadway, SF
- Super Gay Super Bowl – Mannys (SF) No details except that it’s “super gay” and no cover charge / 3092 16th St., SF
- Seven Stills Brewery Game Watch – Seven Stills (SF) – Food and drink specials all day. / 100 Hooper, SF.
- Bowling Alley 49ers Game Watch – Classic Bowling Center (Daly City) – Food and drink special all game including $1 off drafts and wells, $7 Bulleit Burboun, $6 Bloody Mary’s plus appetizer specials. We “think” that it’s free but can’t really tell. They are selling $25 reserved seats which include a BBQ box, but there’s no information of cover charge if you don’t want a reserved seat. / 900 King Dr., Daly City
- Fancy Brunch Party – Novela Bar (SF) – No cover, but pay for your own food in this cool spot in SoMa with large projectors and HD flat screen panels viewable from your table. / 662 Mission St.
- San Leandro Theater Watch Party – Historic Bal Theatre (San Leandro) – Huge screen, no cover but must be pre-registered / 14808 East 14th St., San Leandro
- BONUS IDEA – Costco – Everywhere – Seriously, it’s not a bad place to watch the game. Grab a $1.50 hot dog + soda (or get a whole pizza for $9.95) and watch the game on their big screens. It’s not an official party and each Costco may be different, but typically the San Francisco Costco on 11th street has the game on their big TVs and people go nuts hopped up on cheap food.
No Funcheap events found.