Bay Area’s Epic $10 Inflatable Water Park Opens (Summer 2023)
The inflatable, floating Water Park at Spring Lake Regional Park’s swimming lagoon in Santa Rosa is part playground and part obstacle course. The Water Park opens seasonally on Memorial Day weekend, and is open daily through Labor Day.
Lifejackets are provided and kids must be at least 6 years old and 42 inches tall (adults are welcome, too)!
The Spring Lake Water Park (393 Violetti Road, Santa Rosa) swimming lagoon is an inflatable playground featuring floating slides, climbing walls, bridges, balance beams, jumps, an in-water sports court and more. The water park can accomodate 80 visitors at a time.
Hours and ticket information
There are three sessions each day for the Spring Lake Water Park:
- 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- 1 – 3 p.m.
- 3:30 – 5:30 p.m.
Admission is $10 per person per session. Reserve online at SoCoParks.Org/WaterPark
How clean is the water?
Water in the spring-fed swimming lagoon is chlorinated and circulated throughout the swim season. The Sonoma County Department of Health Services regularly monitors water quality, and samples consistently exceed health and safety standards.
About Spring Lake Regional Park
Spring Lake Regional Park, one of Sonoma County’s most popular parks, officially kicks off the summer 2023 season this holiday weekend with the opening of its lifeguarded swimming lagoon, inflatable floating Water Park, standup paddle and boat rentals, and a new lakeside eatery called Sonoma Burger Snack Shack.
Summer season highlights include:
- Water Park: The inflatable floating Water Park opens this Saturday, May 27, 2023 for kids (6 years old and 42 inches tall) and adults, with three two-hour sessions daily from 10 a.m. Tickets available at SoCoParks.Org/WaterPark for $10 per session.
- Boat rentals: Kayak and paddleboard rentals start Saturday, available daily from 10:15 a.m. to 7 p.m. Reserve online at secure.sonomacountyparks.org/
- Swimming lagoon: Opens Saturday, and then daily from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., with lifeguards on duty. Free life vests provided. No reservations needed.
- Sonoma Burger Snack Shack: Enjoy burgers, hot dogs, vegan options, seasonal slushies, beer and wine. Open from noon to 7 p.m. on weekends, and daily by mid-June.
- Guided outings: Don’t miss guided outings, including walks, paddling programs, and family events throughout the summer. Register at SoCoParks.Org/Calendar.
What’s new at Spring Lake in 2023
- New asphalt and striping on much of the park’s paved trail by the end of 2023
- A new café concession at the swimming lagoon opening this summer, with new paint, plumbing and patio improvements
- New tables, BBQs, and food lockers at group picnic areas and all campsites by end of summer
- Freshly painted bathrooms and bathhouses
- New asphalt and striping for the parking lot at the Shady Oaks picnic area and Environmental Discovery Center
- New asphalt and striping for the boat launch by the end of 2023
- Redesigned, hands-on activities at the Environmental Discovery Center and a new shade structure for the center’s patio
- New signs installed throughout the park by the end of 2023
- New roofs, windows and paint for the park entry stations by the end of 2023
- Installation of new sewage ejector pumps by the end of 2023
- Guided hikes, paddles, bird walks and other outings that highlight the history and natural resources of the park
Spring Lake is located in Santa Rosa and features trails for hiking, biking and horseback riding, plus boating and fishing, camping, picnic areas, the Environmental Discovery Center and a seasonal swimming lagoon. More info: parks.sonomacounty.ca.gov/