Walk to Work Day 2014
San Francisco is the nation’s first city to officially launch Walk to Work Day – walking just 15 minutes of your commute counts and your efforts be rewarded with some free goodies.
Be a part of this fun and festive day of encouragement celebrating the most healthy, sustainable form of transportation: walking.
Walk to Work Day | San Francisco
Friday, April 11, 2014 | 7:30-10 am
All over San Francisco
Start your healthy walking habit and get rewarded at one of the Walk to Work Day “hubs” across the city where you can share a coffee or breakfast treat with your district’s Supervisor and get free Clipper Cards, Clif Bars, totes and more.
>> See the map with all freebies, discounts and activities (while supplies last
SF Walk to Work Day Hubs
Here is just a partial list of hubs
- D1 Supervisor Eric Mar: Velo Rogue, 798 Arguello Blvd at McAllister, 7:45 a.m.
FREE energy bars for Walk to Work Day participants, pre-loaded Clipper Cards, totes, and “I Walked to Work” stickers
- D2 Supervisor Mark Farrell: Peet’s Coffee, 2197 Fillmore St at California, 8:30 a.m.
- D3 Supervisor David Chiu: Réveille Coffee Co., 200 Columbus Ave at Kearny, 7:30 a.m.
FREE coffee for first 50 Walk to Work Day participants. Volunteers will provide pre-loaded Clipper Cards, Clif Bars
- D4 Supervisor Katy Tang will join Sup. Breed at Ritual, Octavia St at Hayes, 9:15 a.m.
- D5 Supervisor London Breed: Ritual Coffee, 432B Octavia St at Hayes, 9:00 a.m.
- D6 Supervisor Jane Kim: Central City SRO Collaborative, 48 Turk St at Mason, 9:00 a.m.
- D7 Supervisor Norman Yee: will join Sup. Breed at Ritual, Octavia St at Hayes, 9:05 a.m.
- D8 Supervisor Scott Wiener: Whole Foods, 2001 Market St at Dolores, 8:30 a.m.
FREE bananas and Justin’s Peanut Butter snacks for first 150 Walk to Work Day participants
- D9 Supervisor David Campos: Precita Park Cafe, 500 Precita at Alabama, 8:30 a.m.
$1 off coffee for first 50 Walk to Work Day participants. Volunteers will provide pre-loaded Clipper Cards, Clif Bars, totes, and “I Walked to Work” stickers
- D10 Supervisor Malia Cohen will join Sup. Breed at Ritual, Octavia St at Hayes, 9:00 a.m.
- D11 Supervisor John Avalos: Mamá Art Cafe, 4754 Mission St at Persia, 7:45 a.m.
FREE coffee for first 150 Walk to Work Day participants. Volunteers will provide pre-loaded Clipper Cards and Clif Bars
Not sure who your Supervisor is? Find your district here.
Win Prizes: Enter the “Longest Commute,” “Most Interesting Sight,” and “Best Shoe Bling” contests; use the#Walk2Work hashtag to win