Home » **Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, East Bay, Fairs & Festivals, Kids & Families, Live Music
Crown Beach Free Concerts at the Cove: Jazz Mafia | Alameda
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Celebrate the East Bay Regional Park District’s 85th Anniversary. There are 73 regional parks planning special events and programs, including Free Park Fridays, Free Concerts In The Parks, and a Free Multicultural Festival.
85th East Bay Regional Parks Anniversary
Every Friday from April – December | All Day
East Bay Regional Parks
Free Fridays in Regional Parks
Park entry and other fees will be waived every Friday in 2019 from April to December to celebrate the Park District’s 85th Anniversary. Park entrance and fees for day use parking, swimming, dogs, horse trailers, boat launching, and local fishing permit fees* will all be waived
*Please note that fees still apply for state fishing licenses, which are required for anyone over 16 years of age.
- Free parking, free swimming, dog fees, horse trailers, boat launching, and fishing permits. State fees/permits camping, watercraft inspections still apply.
- Free entrance to Ardenwood Historic Farm in Fremont, on non-event days.
Fee waiver does not apply to special event permits/reservations, camping and associated fees, or state fees such as fishing licenses and watercraft inspections. Fee waiver also does not apply to District concessions. Park entrance is subject to available occupancy.
Free Concerts in the Parks
(Please note that some concert events happen on Saturdays)
- Saturday, June 22, 12pm-2pm, Concert in the Park, Lake Chabot, Castro Valley. Parking fees still apply. – The Cheeseballs (High energy dance band)
- Crown Beach Concerts at the Cove, Fri., Jul 12 (Alameda) – 5:30-7:30pm – Majestic: The Ultimate Tribute to Journey
- Crown Beach Concerts at the Cove, Fri., Aug 9 (Alameda) – 5:30-7:30pm – Jazz Mafia (Jazz, funk, soul, hip-hop & electronica)
- Contra Loma Concert in the Park, Fri., Aug 23 (Antioch) – 6-8pm – The David Perez Band (Latin Pop/Rock, Cumbia, Tex Mex, Salsa)
- Crown Beach Concerts at the Cove, Fri., Sep 13 (Alameda) – 5:30-7:30pm – SambaDa (Traditional Afro-Brazilian heritage music blended with funk, rock & reggae)
- John Sutter Gateway Bridgeyard Festival, Sat., Sep 28 (Oakland) – 1-5pm – Fall Arts and Music Festival
For 85 years, the East Bay Regional Park District has preserved and protected open space in Alameda and Contra Costa counties, and provided public access to regional parks, shorelines, and trails for hiking, biking, swimming, horseback riding, boating, fishing, picnicking, camping, and nature discovery. Today the East Bay Regional Park District is the largest of its kind in the nation with 73 regional parks over 122,000 plus acres, and over 25 million annual visits per year – more than the A’s, Giants, Warriors, 49ers, and Raiders combined.
Categories: **Annual Event**
, *Top Pick*
, East Bay
, Fairs & Festivals
, Kids & Families
, Live Music
Address: Otis & Westline Drive, Alameda, CA