98th Annual Columbus Day Bazaar | North Beach
The annual Columbus Day Bazaar is a lively and fun North Beach tradition hosted annually during San Francisco’s Fleet Week.
The weekend event celebrates the neighborhood’s heritage featuring iconic American, Italian, and Asian foods; an abundance of games and activities; plus great entertainment and community engagement.
2017 Columbus Day Bazaar
Saturday-Sunday, October 7-8, 2017 | 11 am to 7 pm
St. Peter and Paul, 660 Filbert St, SF
Columbus Day Bazaar Highlights
- Food: Pizza and Italian fare by A16, full BBQ, Asian kitchen favorites, seafood by Water2Table and carnival-inspired snacks.
- Drinks: Italian cocktails by Rye on the Road, plus a wide selection of beer, wine, and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Sports Zone: Bouncy slide, salami toss, batting cage, basketball shoot-out and more.
- Kids Activities: Face painting, Halloween crafts, pumpkin and cookie decorating, bingo and carnival games with prizes.
- Adult Fun: Wine and spirits raffle, silent auction, cake booth card games.