Magic Makers: Queer Art, Craft & Healing Fair | Oakland
Magic Makers is a celebration of queer creativity, healing, and liberation, centering the work of QTPOC, working class, and socially or politically conscious artists and healers.
Come check out their amazing and talented artists and healers:
- Artist & Crafters: artwork, accessories, clothing, homegoods, pottery, zines, books and more.
- Health/Beauty: tinctures, salves, elixirs, bath & beauty and more.
- Healing Services: acupuncture, tarot, massage
- Handcrafted Food & Drinks: delicious grits, ice cream
- Outdoors: cozy bonfire, cocktail bar, hot cider