NBA Nation: Trampoline Hoops & Slam Dunk Showdown | Union Square
The NBA’s largest mobile basketball experience, NBA Nation is on its eighth summer tour; check it out as it comes to San Francisco’s Union Square from noon to 8 pm on July 25-26, 2014.
NBA Nation is 20,000 square feet of basketball action, including a full center court home to free interactive basketball activities, contests and clinics and the “Flying Dubs” dunk squad..
- Slam Dunk Showdown – Saturday at 2pm. The best amateur dunkers in San Francisco will use their creativity and basketball skills to perform their greatest dunks during the Slam Dunk Showdown. A panel of judges, including NBA legend Darryl Dawkins will select the best dunkers. One winner from each city will receive $2,500 and the opportunity to compete to win $10,000 in the Slam Dunk Showdown Championship event at NBA All-Star 2015 in New York.
- Ultimate Shot – Fans will have the chance to take their best shot on the 25’ hoop. This one of a kind basket is elevated 25 feet off the ground, and is more than twice as high as a regular NBA basket.
- NBA Fan Combine – Allows fans to see how they stack up against different NBA players. The combine measures wingspan, standing reach, vertical jump and grip.
- NBA Broadcast Booth – Make the call for an electrifying play, recreating game highlights to share with friends on social media.
- 7/25 – 2:00pm – 5:00pm – Darryl Dawkins
- 7/26 – 1:00pm – 2:00pm- A.C. Green
- 7/26 – 2:00pm – 5:00pm- Darryl Dawkins
- 7/25 – 2:00pm – 3:00pm Flying Dubs Dunk Squad
- 7/25 – 5:00pm – 6:00pm Warriors Dance Team
- 7/26 – 5:00pm – 6:00pm Warriors Dance Team
- 7/26 – 6:00pm – 7:00pm Flying Dubs Dunk Squad