Oakland Greek Festival 2022 (May 20-22)
The Oakland Greek Festival is back to celebrate its 50th year as an Oakland historical treasure with its delicious homemade cuisine and breathtaking panoramic view of the entire SF Bay Area! Come help us celebrate and rejoice our Cuisine, Music, Dance, Art, and Return at the Golden Age of our Festival.
2022 Festival Basics
- 2022 DATES: May 20, 21 & 22
– 4pm – 10pm Friday;
– 11am – 10pm; Saturday
– 11am – 9pm Sunday
- WHERE: On the beautiful grounds of the Greek Orthodox Cathedral of the Ascension, 4700 Lincoln Avenue, Oakland hills, below Highway 13.
- ADMISSION: Adults $5, Children 12 & under are free. Purchase $4 tickets in advance.
- PARKING: Free parking at the Mormon Temple, Ability Now Bay Area (formerly Cerebral Palsy Center) and Head Royce School.
- RIDESHARE: Taking UBER or LYFT to-and-from the festival? Our easy drop-off and pick-up location is on Lincoln Avenue by the outdoor elevator next to the garage. F
- REE SHUTTLE SERVICE to-and-from the parking locations and Disabled Parking available.
- PREMIUM PARKING: $20 – Parking Pavilion
- PETS: Service Dogs Only