Home » *Top Pick*, Movies, Outdoor Movie Night, Outdoors
Film Night in the Park: “La La Land” | Washington Square Park
The San Francisco Neighborhood Theater Foundation (SFNTF) produces the popular Film Night in the Park Outdoor Film Series.
The 2017 season includes three films in Dolores Park, two in Union Square and one in Washington Square Park.
Films are free of charge in beautiful park settings and projected on a giant outdoor screen. Arrive early, spread out a blanket, and picnic prior to the screening, but avoid bringing chairs.
2017 Film Night in the Park
June 10 – September 23, 2017
All shows begin at dusk; schedule is subject to change
FREE, but are donations appreciated
2017 Schedule By Location
- Saturday, June 10th, Austin Powers: International Man Of Mystery (1997), Dolores Park
- Saturday, July 15th, Beauty and the Beast (1991), Union Square
- Saturday, August 5th, Footloose (1984), Dolores Park
- Saturday, August 26th, La La Land (2016), Wash. Sq. Park
- Saturday, Sept.9th, The Graduate (1967), Union Square
- Saturday, Sept. 23rd, The Breakfast Club (1985), Dolores Park
The San Francisco Neighborhood Theater Foundation (SFNTF) is a 501 (c)(3) not-for-profit organization dedicated to preserving historic movie theatres. We believe that historic theatres contribute to the unique character of neighborhoods and enhance the quality of life of City residents.
*Free, but donations are appreciated.
Categories: *Top Pick*
, Outdoor Movie Night
Address: Columbus and Union Street, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by Lorie