Home » *Top Pick*, Discount Tix / Promo Codes, Outdoors, Walks & Tours
Final 2-for-1 Tix Day of 2019: Alcatraz Winter Tours & Boat Cruise | SF
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Alcatraz Cruises is running their winter “Buy One, Get One Free” ticket promotion to encourage Bay Area residents to experience the assets that make Alcatraz Island one of the country’s most popular attractions.
2019 Government Shutdown Update – Day tours to Alcatraz are unaffected by the government shut down and will go on as scheduled. Night tours and behind-the-scenes tours have been canceled. Check alcatrazcruises.com for updates. Updated as of 1/6/19
You’ll get a “day tour” boat cruise to the island from Pier 33, unlimited time on Alcatraz (you can head back on any “day tour” boat that day) along with a 45-minute audio tour of the cellhouse – it’s all included.
Alcatraz Cruises’ 2-for-1 Boat Day Tours
Tuesdays and Wednesdays, January 8 to February 27, 2019
Departs from Pier 33 near Bay St. and Embarcadero
- Departure Dates
– Departure times range from 9:10 am to 1:35 pm
– Return times range from 9:35 am to 4:30 pm
- Cost: Normally $38.35 per person, these are buy-one-get-one free
- How to Buy Tickets: BOGO tickets cannot be purchased online. You must call 415.981.7625 or purchase in person at the Pier 33 Alcatraz Landing ticket booth. A valid Bay Area ID is required. Tickets must be picked up on the day of your departure.
- Locals Only: Only residents of the following 9 Bay Area counties are eligible: Alameda; Contra Costa; Marin; Napa; San Francisco; San Mateo; Santa Clara; Solano; and Sonoma.
- Full details
Step back in time and experience the legendary island that has been a civil war fort, a military prison and one of the most notorious federal penitentiaries in US history. This memorable tour includes: 45-minute audio presentation ‘Doing Time: The Alcatraz Cellhouse Tour,’ featuring actual correctional officers and prisoners who lived and worked on the island; orientation video by Discovery Channel; ranger and docent tours; historic gardens and abundant wildlife.
*Normally $38.45 per person - valid for day tours on select Tuesdays/Wednesday between January 8 to February 27, 2019. Valid Bay Area ID required
Categories: *Top Pick*
, Discount Tix / Promo Codes
, Walks & Tours
Address: Pier 33, San Francisco, CA