Every Saturday the Legion of Honor offers free general admission to the permanent galleries to Bay Area residents. Advanced tickets are required, and capacity is limited due to COVID-19 precautions.
Please note that admission to any special exhibits is not included nor discounted and will require the full admission price.
Saturdays feature engaging art experiences for the entire family, including art-making, gallery guides, and tours with discussion and sketching in the permanent galleries.
Legion of Honor
Lincoln Park \ 100 34th Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94121
– Most Saturdays
– Hours are typically 9:30 am–5:15 pm
Reserve tickets in advance to skip the line
- This offer applies only to general admission for the permanent collection galleries.
- Full-priced admission to special exhibitions still applies.
- For: Residents of Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, Napa, San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Solano, and Sonoma Counties with valid photo ID or postmarked envelope bearing home address
- Dates and times: Every Saturday beginning October 19, 9:30 am–5:15 pm
Visitors ages 17 and under always receive free admission to the permanent collection galleries.
Please note this free Saturdays offer could be changed or canceled at anytime. Visit legionofhonor.famsf.org for updates before attending.
Essential and Frontline Workers Discount
We are pleased to offer free general admission for essential workers — including emergency services, health care, grocery stores, city operations and maintenance, social services, public transit, and delivery services — to receive a $15 discount on tickets to special exhibitions, through December 2021. This discount can be redeemed on-site with your work badge. Please see the full list of Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers.
*Free general admission to Bay Area residents. Valid ID or proof of residency required. This offer applies only to the permanent collection galleries. Timed advanced tickets required