Free Tully’s Coffee Day | Embarcadero
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Downtown SF / Embarcadero | 1 Market Street San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
The Tully’s Discovery Truck will be somewhere above ground near Embarcadero BART station handing out free cups of freshly brewed coffee from 9am to 1pm – the exact location is still tbd. Today is the last day of a 10 day Tully’s Coffee Tour.
Tully’s Coffee Tour
2011 Schedule (May 20-30)
San Francisco, CA
- Fri May 20, morning: Financial District, Montgomery Street, BART
- Sat May 21: NAMI Walk, Golden Gate Park (throughout the event)
- Sun May 22, morning: Marina District:
- Tue May 24, morning: Tully’s Tuesday, Post/Steiner
- Wed May 25, 9a-1p Castro/Mission District
- Thu May 26, 9a-1p: “Financial District,” Broadway Street
- Fri May 27, 7:30a-1p: Downtown Powell Street, BART
- Sat May 28, 9:30a-6p – San Francisco Carnaval
- Sun May 29, 9:30a-6p – San Francisco Carnaval
– At Carnaval (5/28, 5/29) use secret code ARTISINAL GOODNESS for a free limited edition Tully’s travel mug while supplies last.
- >> Mon May 30, 9a-1p: Downtown Embarcadero
Exact locations should be posted on the Tully’s Facebook page, but if not you’ll just have to follow the smell and discover the truck for yourself.
All times listed are approximate.
Categories: Eating & Drinking, San Francisco