Home » *Top Pick*, Live Music
George Clinton & Parliament Funkadelic: Outdoor Concert | Stern Grove Festival
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Stern Grove Festival announced a packed lineup for their 2021 season highlighted by a July 4th concert with the San Francisco Symphony, Thievery Corporation on July 11, Fitz & The Tantrums on August 15th and the finale “The Big Picnic” with Tower of Power and Too $hort on August 29.
All shows are free, but advanced reservations are required for entry.
2021 Stern Grove Lineup + RSVP Links
RSVPs Open Every Tuesday at 2pm: Reservations open 12 days in advance of each show. You can RSVP for up to 4 tickets for general admission (no assigned seating) Please note that RSVPs tend to go very quickly, so you’ll want to log on right at 2pm.
For those who can’t join in person, Stern Grove will be live streaming each concert on StageIt
New Policies for 2021
- – Advance reservations are required for all concerts
- – Reservations for this show open on June 8 at 2pm
- – Free General Admission reservations may be made for up to four people
- – Free ADA/Senior section reservations may be made for up to two people and are best arranged by calling 415.252.6252, ext.112
- – Entrances open at 12 noon* *This time may shift earlier if our capacity increases for future concerts
- – Concert starts at 2pm
- – Enter through designated entrances only:
#1. 19th & Sloat
#2. Vale Ave.
#3. 23rd & Wawona
#4. 21st & Wawona
- – Mask requirements are subject to the current San Francisco Department of Public Health order
- – All members of your group must be present to enter
- – Reservation holder must present a current photo ID to enter
- – You must be a California resident or be a fully vaccinated visitor to enter
- – You may bring your own food and beverages
- – Food concessions may not be available at this time
P-funk originals and Rock and Roll Hall of Famers George Clinton and Parliament Funkadelic bring their eclectic funk, soul and R&B sound to the Grove.
Opening the show is San Francisco’s own “house band,” Bayonics, with a danceable blend of hip-hop, reggae, Latin, and funk music.
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.
Categories: *Top Pick*
, Live Music
Address: 19th Avenue and Sloat Blvd., San Francisco, CA