“The Haberdash” Men’s Fashion & Style Event with Free Beer | Mission Dist.
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Candystore Collective’s Mission District store hosts “All That Is Man,” a smashing finale to our celebration of Men’s Fashion – The Haberdash.
This one-night only event will pull back the curtains to reveal tips from the masters of the activities that constitute a man. Dig into the manly elements with a complimentary beer, and take advantage of great deals, including 30% off items from Them Atelier, Shades of Greige, Dunderdon, YMC London, and Hyden Yoo. Inside the store, Martingale Clothiers pop-up store will celebrate cafe racer and vintage motorcycle clothing fashion.
This event is part of The Haberdash, a week of fashion and style for men. 21+.
August 23-29, 2010
Free (unless otherwise noted)
Multiple Venues in SF
And of course, all week , get deals when you mention “The Bold Italic” at AB Fits, Acrimony, Azalea Boutique, The Barber Lounge, Candystore Collective, Cary Lane, Chrome, Hlaska, Jack’s San Francisco, Nomads Clothing & Accessories, On The Fly, PACT, R.A.G., Revolver, Self Edge, Taylor Stitch, and Unionmade. See below for the deals
About The Haberdash: The Bold Italic may be super corporate (they’re owned by mega-media company Gannett and are a sister company to USA Today) but they sure know how to put on events in San Francisco . This one, entitled “The Haberdash,” – a week-long men’s fashion and style event August 23-29 with free beer, booze and nice discounts for shopping.
MONDAY From 6-8 p.m., Revolver will be pouring free beer, offering 30% off select items, and hosting an art opening for Jesse Pollock’s new photo zine “Guys” as well as a performance by Namesake. (FREE)
TUESDAY From 6-8 p.m., On The Fly will host a free scotch tasting and offer 25% off any single-priced item in the store, including Wolverine boots, shaving tools from Truefit & Hill, and leather bound flasks. (FREE)
WEDNESDAY From 7-9 p.m., The Bold Italic will throw a Men’s Fashion Show & Party at The Burritt Room, with cocktails from Distillery No. 209, a photo booth, and local guys walking the runway sporting fall looks. ($15)
THURSDAY From 6-8 p.m., Jack’s San Francisco will be giving out free beers, offering 50% off top designers and 30% off of premium denim, and playing host to a Taylor Stitch pop up store with custom fittings. (FREE)
FRIDAY From 7-9 p.m., Candystore Collective will pour free beer, offer 30% off of select items, and celebrate cafe racer and vintage motorcycle fashion with a pop up store from Martingale Clothiers. (FREE)
The Haberdash (Aug 23-29) Discounts
Mention “The Bold Italic” for your discount
- Candystore Collective 30% off items from Them Atelier, Shades of Greige, Dunderdon, YMC London, and Hyden Yoo.
- Cary Lane 30% off all men’s apparel.
- Jack’s San Francisco 50% off the majority of the Post Street store. 30% off premium denim from Naked and Famous, Nudie, and 7 For All Mankind.
- Nomads Clothing & Accessories 20% off of Nomads’ private line, 10% off never-on-sale items like such as Nixon Watches, AIAIAI Headphones, and Sutro Eyewear, and an additional 10% off sale items.
- On The Fly 25% off any full-priced merchandise.
- R.A.G. 30% off Buhl clothing.
- Revolver 30% off select items from Yuketen, Monitaly, Denham the Jeanmaker, Cloth Logic, and Tahitian Bowties.
- Self Edge 10% off all jeans and 15% off all tops and outerwear.
- Taylor Stitch 25% off select new shirt styles.
- Unionmade 20% off when you purchase $100 of more.
- Chrome 50% off select items.
- Azalea Boutique Spend $250 and instantly receive $50 off.
- The Barber Lounge A complimentary Express Manicure or Beard & Mustache Trim when you book a Standard Price Barber Facial. (Appts must be made in advance).
- AB Fits 25% off all jeans in the store.
- Hlaska 25% off select Hlaska merchandise at their flagship store.
- PACT 40% off all full price underwear online.
- Acrimony New Fall lines are in! Get 15% off everything in the store.
- Martingale Clothiers Come enjoy a one night only pop-up store at Candystore Collective 8/27 7 to 9 pm.
Tags: Deals & Discounts, Fashion, Free, style
Categories: *Top Pick*, Eating & Drinking, Free Stuff, San Francisco, Shopping & Fashion