Home » *Top Pick*, Eating & Drinking, Lectures & Workshops, Other
“Healthy Food, Healthy You” Healthy Eating Series | SSF Library
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Healthy Food/Healthy You is a five-part series on healthy eating presented by Fresh Approach. Each class will focus on a different aspect of choosing or preparing foods that are affordable, fresh, and delicious.
Fresh Approach is dedicated to helping families gain the knowledge and skills needed to make well-informed choices about their diets. Attendees will receive a $5.00 voucher to use at the farmers’ market.
In addition, if you attend three or more classes, you have a chance to receive a “Kitchen-in-a-Box”, a package of utensils that includes a cutting board, knife, salad spinner, and other supplies.
- November 5th – Farmers’ Markets and Local Food Systems
- November 12th – How to Shop and Eat Healthy on a Budget
- November 19th – Simple Ways to Prepare Fresh Produce
- December 3rd – Making Healthy Substitutions
- December 10th – Healthy Main and Side Dishes for Holidays and Celebrations
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.
Categories: *Top Pick*
, Eating & Drinking
, Lectures & Workshops
Address: 840 West Orange Ave. South San Francisco, CA