Hornblower Cruises & Yelp’s Cruise on the Bay | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Pier 3 | Pier 3, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Find your sea legs because on March 28th, Hornblower Cruises & Yelp are ready to set sail on the San Francisco Bay.
Hornblower’s Alive After Five cruise will have you passing by iconic San Francisco Bay sights like the Golden Gate, Alcatraz and the city skyline. The DJs will be spinning the latest tunes while you relax with a drink in hand and enjoy light bites. Oh, and there will be a photo booth, games and more.
Upon RSVP confirmation, you and your plus one will be allowed on the boat, but please bring a minimum $10 donation to benefit Canine Companions for Independence.
On-board Vendors for Alive After Five:
- Fort Point beers
- Sample wines from Bella Grace Winery & Balletto Vineyards
- Dr. Brew Kombucha cocktails
- Wines at the bar from Jackson Family Wines
- Sample beers from Heretic Brewing
- Spirits from Reyka Vodka & Tullamore Dew
- While they strive to accommodate as many guests as humanly possible, RSVPing to an event does not guarantee admission.
- All guests must be 21 years of age. Please do not attempt to bring minors to the party.
- Drinking and driving is not cool. Consider public transport, an Uber/Lyft/Taxi, or finding a designated driver.
CCI is a non-profit organization that enhances the lives of people with disabilities by providing highly trained assistance dogs and ongoing support to ensure quality partnerships.