2019 International Yoga Day: Free Class & Meditation | GG Park
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
San Francisco County Fair Building | 9th and Lincoln Street, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Thousands of people will come together in San Francisco to celebrate International Yoga Day with yoga breakout sessions, meditation, talks on spirituality.
- Enhances vitality, focus, memory and productivity
- Stabilizes body, mind and emotions
- Strengthens and stabilizes the spine
- Can relieve back pain, stress, anxiety and tension
- Can relieve from chronic ailments and improves overall health
- Enhances teamwork and communication
- Imparts a lasting sense of joy, peace and fulfillment
To recognize the significance of Yoga, for the first-time, 175 countries came together to pass a United Nations General Assembly resolution declaring June 21st as the International Day of Yoga. The San Francisco event is brought to you by: Consulate General of India, San Francisco in collaboration with Art of Living, Brahma Kumaris, Hindu Swayamsevak Sangh, Isha Foundation, Iyengar Yoga Institute, Niroga Institute, Overseas Volunteers for a Better India, Shri K Pattabhi Jois Ashtanga Yoga Institute, Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Center, Yoga Ascent North America, Vedanta Society and Path to Anandam.