Broke Ass Stuarts “It’s A Jewish Christmas” | Makeout Room
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Make Out Room | 3225 22nd St, SF, CA 94110
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Heeb or not, you are cordially invited to spend Christmas in the company of the “chosen” people… chosen to be alienated and bored stiff when everything is closed on Christmas, that is.
It’s A Jewish Christmas
December 25, 2011 ( 5p to close)
Makeout Room, Mission Dist, SF
$5 with RSVP
- Spend quality time with the penny-pinching host for the evening, Broke Ass Stuart
- Marvel at the Hanukkah bush, flown in from the guiltiest reaches of Poland, with crappy gifts afoot for everyone
- Stare at the run of Woody Allen films throughout the night, interspersed with the greatest hits of Larry David
- Drool at the fine buffeted assortment of Chinese edibles – of the pork and non-pork varieties (veggie options)
- Gasp at the tuchuses, polkes and schm*kels before you as competitors get down for prizes and glory in the dandy game of strip dreidel
- Shake a tailfeather to the sounds of former JDub DJ and M.O.T. Matt Haze
Get in for $5 by RSVPing to email@example.com with the subject heading “Jewish Christmas” and your full name in the e-mail body. $10 without RSVP.
Categories: **Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Fun & Games, San Francisco