Live at Lagunitas: NYC Rockers “Parquet Courts” | Petaluma
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Lagunitas Brewery | 1280 N. McDowell Blvd, Petaluma, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Live at Lagunitas 2019: Free Outdoor Concert Series | Petaluma
Lagunitas Brewery in Petaluma presents a free live summer concert series featuring some amazing bands in their LaguMiniAmphitheaterette that would normally play big venues in San Francisco.
Show are free, but tickets are required for each show. You’ll want to grab them quick as these shows will definitely sell out. Doors open at 4:20 pm (yup) with food and beer available in their Tap Room & Beer Sanctuary. The opening band performance starts at 6 pm.
Live at Lagunitas
Mondays & Tuesdays – Summer 2019 (May – October)
Lagunitas Brewery, 1280 N. McDowell Blvd., Petaluma
FREE but tickets required – RSVPs Open at Noon about three weeks before each show (and tickets go quickly)
Doors at 4:20 pm, Shows at 6 pm
> Reserve your free tickets on Eventbrite.
- 5/27: BottleRock Napa Valley Hangover w/ The War and Treaty – RSVPs open 5/7
- 6/4: FIDLAR – RSVPs open 5/14
- 6/18: Antibalas – RSVPs open 5/28
- 6/24: Thundercat – RSVPs open 6/4
- 7/9: The Budos Band – RSVPs open 6/18
- 8/5: James McMurtry – RSVPs open 7/16
- 8/19: The Nude Party – RSVPs open 7/30
- 8/26: Shannon and the Clams – RSVPs open 8/6
- 9/3: Man Man – RSVPs open 8/13
- 9/23: Newport Folk Festival Presents “Folkin’ Friends“ – RSVPs open 9/3
- 9/24: Paul Cauthen – RSVPs open 9/3
- 10/1: Strfkr – RSVPs open 9/10
- 10/7: Caroline Rose – RSVPs open 9/17
- 1 Ticket Per Person
- If you’d like 2 tickets, for you and a buddy, please select 2 in the quantity drop-down menu. Maximum 2 tickets per email account.
- Don’t get greedy—if you go and use a different email address for multiple transactions, you’ll get all of ‘em invalidated, so please don’t. They wanna give everyone a fair chance. Cool? Cool.
What To Bring To Show:
- Please have your ticket (email or printed) and valid ID in hand at the time of check in.
- Low-back chairs and blankets welcome, but please don’t hog space.
- Sorry, there’s no outside food/drinks permitted inside, plus no dogs nor grumpy humans.
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.