Burlesque & Brazilian New Year’s Eve Party | Mission Dist.
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Submitted by the Event Organizer
If you need last minute New Year’s plans, here’s your chance to ring in 2010 funcheap style with body painters, burlesque dancers, and an oyster bar all for just $20!
The Mission Language and Vocational School’s New Year’s Eve Party 2010 features Brazilian Dancers, Belly Dancers, Body painting, live music, The Hot Pink Feathers Burlesque Show (pictured), International Buffet Dinner (8-9:30pm), No-Host Bar, FREE valet parking, Midnight Champagne Toast, Party Favors, Wine ~ Vodka tasting, Oyster Bar and more.
Dinner & Party tickets are just $20 if you use the special “FUNCHEAP” discount code. Or come at 9:30pm for $15 (no dinner)
Funcheap Insider Deal:
- VIP Dinner & Party : $20pp – Includes dinner, free valet parking, live music, burlesque show, champagne toast- begins at 8pm
Use discount code: FUNCHEAP
- Party Only: $15pp – includes live music, burlesque show & champagne toast – arrive after 9:30pm
Use discount code: FUNCHEAPPARTYONLY
- There are only 20 pairs of tickets at this price – afterwards tickets are $68pp
- 100% Tax Deductible Donation (Please 21+ only)
- All proceeds to benefit the Mission Language Vocational & Latino Culinary Academy
Free champagne at Midnight
Free Valet Parking
International Food Buffet (Prime Rib, Thai Beef, Oysters, Cuban Salad, Cheeses, Petit Fours, etc…), from 8.00 PM to 9.30 PM
Hot Pink feathers Dance Show
Hot Models presenting Bodypainting
Headliner Carmen Milagro and her band will perform (2) Different shows one at 9:30 and then again at Midnight
- Burning Man Piano
- Samba Beauty Brazilian Dancers
- Belly Dancer Christina Amar
- No-Host Bar
- Party Favors
- Wine ~ Vodka tasting
- Oyster Bar
Categories: *Top Pick*, Free Food, Live Music, San Francisco, Theater & Performance