Join us every Second Saturday for Thrive @ MoAD Community Day with free admission to all our exhibitions. Across the globe, museums are increasingly being recognized as having an important role to play in promoting personal and social well-being in partnership with the healthcare industry. Studies have shown that engagement with art and culture aid in brain function, processing trauma, and reducing the stigma of mental illness.
Please note that the free days at the MoAD have recently changed. Previously they were the last Saturday of the month, but in mid-2022 changed to be every Second Saturday.
Monday – Tuesday, CLOSED
Wednesday – Saturday, 11 a.m.-6 p.m.
Sunday, 12-5 p.m.
Monthly Free Day
Every second Saturday – Find on their events calendar – make sure to confirm first as free days sometimes change.
– General Admission – $12
– Seniors, Students, Educators – $6
– Youth (Under 12) – Free
– Members – Free
Visiting with kids:
Kids and families receive a warm welcome at MoAD. Our elevator makes it easy to navigate with a stroller, and kids ages 12 and under always receive free admission.
Museums For All:
Visit MoAD through Museums for All
– Through Museums for All, those receiving food assistance (SNAP benefits) can gain free or reduced admission to more than 700 museums throughout the United States simply by presenting their EBT card. Free entry is available for up to 4 individuals per EBT card.
The museum is closed on the following holidays:
– Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
– New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day
– Memorial Day
– Independence Day
– Labor Day
– Thanksgiving and the following day