2014 National Donut Day: Donut Eating Contest | Berkeley
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
CLOSED Pyramid Alehouse (Berkeley) | 901 Gilman Street, Berkeley, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Pyramid Alehouse is celebrating National Donut Day, craft-beer style with beer-infused donuts and donut burgers for sale, plus a donut-eating contest on Friday, June 6, 2014 at the Pyramid Alehouse in Berkeley.
Donut Eating Contest Rules and Details:
The contest begins at 7 pm, and only the first 13 contestants will be accepted.
To enter the contest RSVP on their Facebook page, and leave a comment letting them know you want to enter the contest.
Or you can arrive in person sometime during the day (doors open at 11:30 am) to sign up.
- There are thirteen slots (baker’s dozen) available. The first thirteen entrants on Facebook or in person will be accepted.
- Contestants, please check in at the host stand when you arrive.
- Each person needs to eat as much of one donut tied to a string as possible without using their hands.
- The person who eats their donut the fastest will be named the winner.
- Winner will receive a dozen beer infused donuts and a $50 gift card to the Alehouse.
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.