Pop-Up 2021 Christmas Boutique at the United Irish Cultural Center (SF)
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
United Irish Cultural Center | 2700 45th Ave, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Join us at the United Irish Cultural Center next Saturday, December 18th for our annual Christmas Boutique. Up to 30 vendors selling handmade crafts, jewellery, clothes, candles and much more.
A perfect day out for your last minute holiday purchases and to get you in the festive spirit.
Bar will be open in our outdoor beer garden for holiday drinks!
1. Diana’s Flower Pens & Pots: Flower Pens and Painted Pots
3. 2nd Times-a-Charm: all things tea cups, floating tea cups, candle holders, cake plates, ornaments and much more
4. Cats Creations: Barbie Night Lights
5. Ruth’s Beaded Banners: beaded banners
6. Norwex: Cleaning products without Chemicals
7. Kathy”s Gifts: fused glass products, Jewelery, trees and votives!
8. Fiamma Candles: handcrafted soy candles
9. Silvernmore: silver Jewelery, scarves and crochet items
10. Color Street: dry nail polish strips
11. From Trash to Beauty: jewelery and household items made from recycled items
12. LuLaRoe: clothing retailer sells clothes
13. Irish Castle: all things Irish
14. By the Beach Boutique -the body shop: at home lotions etc and small crafted items
15. Mel Pro Party Pro: custom made wreaths, banners and jam
16. Judy’s Thirty One Gifts: Bags and totes
17. Badass Soap: soaps, lotions, bath bombs, lip bombs
18. Amy Wu: handmade greeting cards, notebooks, ornaments and canvas paintings
19. LIXPERLE Accessories: infinity scarves and accessories
20. Barbara Crafts: handmade quilts, no sew ornaments, table runners
21. Jeannie King: all handmade items/gifts that are unique for any occasion
22. Ashley Wong Sweets: all fresh baked cookies, cinnamon rolls, Apple turnovers
23. Scentsy: decorative wax warmers, room sprays etc
24. CultiveDestiny: healing crystals, Jewelery and reads tarot cards Sent from my iPhone
25. Shaw’s Ice Cream & Candies: Shaw’s brings its latest treats down from West Portal shop