“Register to Vote” Deadline: June 2016 Primary Election | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
San Francisco City Hall | 1 Dr. Carlton Goodlett Pl., San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Monday, May 23, 2016 is the last day that San Francisco residents can register to vote for the upcoming June 3rd Primary elections.
You can register to vote or update registration information online at registertovote.ca.gov or in person at the Department of Elections in City Hall.
June 7, 2016 Primary Election
The 2016 June Primary Election will be held on June 7th 2016: San Francisco voters will cast their ballots for local ballot measures, state measures, state primary candidates, and federal primary candidates.
Important Dates for the June 2016 Election
- May 9 – City Hall voting opens
- May 23 – Last day to register to vote
- May 31 – Last day to request vote-by-mail ballot
- June 7 – Election Day
June 2016 San Francisco Voter Guides & Ballots
- San Francisco Voter Information Pamphlet
- Access your sample ballot and polling place information
- Local Ballot Measure Status
- Check the status of your Vote-by-Mail ballot
- San Francisco Ethics Commission Campaign Finance Dashboards
- The Department also offers the pamphlet in large print, on audio cassette, audio compact disc, and audio on USB flash drives. Voters who wish to receive their Voter Information Pamphlet in any of these accessible formats may call (415) 554-4375 or send an email to SFVote@sfgov.org.
> June 2016 California Election Guide
Register to Vote
The deadline to register or re-register to vote for any election is 11:59:59 pm PST on the 15th calendar day before that election. If you submit an application after this time, your application will still be processed for future elections.
What You Will Need
To register online you will need:
- Your California driver license or California identification card number
- The last four digits of your social security number
- Your date of birth
Your information will be provided to the California Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) to retrieve a copy of your DMV signature.
If you do not have a California driver license or California identification card, you can still use this form to apply to register to vote by completing the online interview by 11:59:59 p.m. Pacific Time on the 15th calendar day before an election.
Source: San Francisco Public Library
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.
Categories: **Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Election Day