Home » *Top Pick*, Kids & Families, San Francisco, Theater & Performance
Rudyard Kipling Outdoor Musical Play | Noe Valley
Submitted by the Event Organizer
A merry band of actors will pull up in a FluxWagon, unfold their stage before your very eyes, and perform for you and yours their wildly delightful adaptation of Aesop’s Fables, with live original music, plenty of pratfalls, and all sorts of silliness.
Free, but donations are gratefully accepted.
Bring a picnic, bring your kiddos and your pups, and bring your most ridiculous sense of humor. Arrive early (to see the set-up shennanigans) and stay as late as you want. They promise their tales are at least 300% educational and eminently entertaining, or they’ll perform them all over again.
The Samuel Peaches’s Peripatetic Players delighted audiences in 2014 with O Best Beloved, a wild rendition of Rudyard Kipling stories. Aesop Amuck will play in Bay Area parks on Saturdays and Sundays August 1-23.
- August 1 – DeFremery Park, Oakland – 5pm
- August 2 – Noe Valley Town Sq (SF) – 2pm
- August 8 – Memorial Park, Hayward – 1pm
- August 9 – Glen Park (SF) – 2pm
- August 15 – Santa Clara Players, Santa Clara – 2pm
- August 16 – Centennial Pk, Pleasanton – 5pm
- August 22 – Port Costa, CA – 2pm
- August 23 – Dimond Park – 2 pm
*All shows are free though donations are gratefully accepted.
Categories: *Top Pick*
, Kids & Families
, San Francisco
, Theater & Performance
Address: 24th St. & Sanchez St, San Francisco, CA