Home » *Top Pick*, Art & Museums, Club / DJ, Eating & Drinking, Funcheap Presents
The San Francisco Summer Cocktail Party 2018
You’re invited to San Francisco’s Summer Cocktail Party, a special celebration of seasonal cocktails – with DJs, live art and a dance floor.
And it all takes place at Bar Fluxus, SF’s newest art bar that’s tucked away in a secret alley you’d never find on your own. Please note the time change for July and August which now start at 10pm.
The San Francisco Summer Cocktail Party
– Friday, July 13, 2018 | 10 pm to 2 am
– Friday, August 10, 2018 | 10 pm to 2 am
Bar Fluxus, 18 Harlan Place, San Francisco
Get on Funcheap’s exclusive guestlist by RSVPing for free which gets you entry, entertainment and access to drink specials. Otherwise $10 cover at the door. Bring cash/credit for drinks
Summer Cocktail List
Special crafted spring cocktails available for purchase only this night
- Not Alada Pina – a riff on a pina colada
- I’m in Vacations – gin, lemon, peach mathilde liquor, ginger syrup Basil leaf – Bar Fluxus Original
- Green Strawberry – Strawberry syrup, Green Chile vodka, Sauv blanc, Lime – Bar Fluxus Original
- Casablanca – gin, yellow chartreuse, oj, lemon, cocchi americano, moroccan bitters. – Bar Fluxus Original
- Live Painting – Zack Wiseman is an underground street artist from Alaska who creates live paintings while playing chess against party-goers. So far he’s undefeated.
- Happy Hour Drink Specials For Early Arrivals – 10 to 10:30pm
- Boardgames – Drink and play fun games like Sorry, Connect Four, Uno and more
- DJ / Dancefloor – DJ Sef from Oakland Spins at Top Clubs & Lounges Like City Nights, Holy Cow And Bar Fluxus
About Bar Fluxus
As colorful as a big box of crayons, Bar Fluxus (run by the same people behind Madrone Art Bar) adds color and spark to the San Francisco nightlife scene. Behind an unmarked door in the Hotel des Arts, you’ll find a unique bar with quirky art covering most of the walls that hosts literary events, performance art, dance parties, puppet shows (yes) and comedy. Plus there’s a Baby Grand Piano as a centerpiece.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event? The event is 21+. Valid ID required.
*Free, but an RSVP is required.
Categories: *Top Pick*
, Art & Museums
, Club / DJ
, Eating & Drinking
, Funcheap Presents
Address: 18 Harlan Pl., San Francisco, CA
Submitted by Johnny Funcheap