It’s San Francisco’s only weekly HellaDesi Comedy Night at a great new comedy club at Neck of the Woods with HellaFunny and Funcheap.
*Special Sept. 30, 2023 Special Location
SAVOY TIVOLI in North Beach!
Come hang at North Beach staple, Savoy Tivoli – a 117-year-old venue in all its refurbished glory after an extensive renovation with glowing palm trees, over 20 hand-crafted art deco lamps, parisian-style tables, the same murals that decorated its walls since the 1960s plus new art from local North Beach legend Jeremy Fish to create a one-of-a-kind San Francisco experience.
See a showcase of some of the Bay Area’s top comedians of Indian, Pakistani, Sri Lankan, Bangladeshi, Afghani, and South Asian descent. Let’s celebrate the Bay’s Desi culture and heritage with laughs.
SF’s HellaDesi Comedy Night
Every Saturday Night | 7pm
*Neck of the Woods, 406 Clement St. (@ 5th Ave), SF
FREE with RSVP – First 100 people get free tickets. $10 for everyone else, or $15 at door 21+
- Donations appreciated – Bring cash… every little bit helps
Desi Comedy Night / Comedy Lineup
Every week is a new lineup. Here are some of our favorites you might see…
- Ruby Gill-SF Sketchfest
- Janesh Ranlan- San Jose Improv
- Dhaya Lakshminarayanan-Comedy Central Asia
- Sureni Wereasakera-SF Sketchfest
- Arjun Bunargee-Cobbs
- Priyanaka Wali-Cobbs
- Raj Reina-Desi Comedy Night
- Ryan Sudhakaran-San Jose Improv
- Plus many more including the best comics from “Crazy Funny Asians” with heritage from all over Asia
Like all things in life, the comedy lineup is subject to change.
*Free with RSVP for first 100 people. $10 advanced tickets or $15 at door without RSVP