SF’s First “Sazon” Latin-American Food Festival (Speakeasy Brewery)
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Speakeasy Brewery | 1195 Evans Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94124
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Free admission, family friendly, live DJ and plenty of curated food options from all over Latin America!
Join us for the Sazon Latin Food Festival! A foodie inspired Latin food and entertainment outdoor event taking place at the Speakeasy Brewery in San Francisco, CA! 🇵🇷 🇳🇮 🇭🇹 🇲🇽 🇵🇪 🇯🇲 🇨🇺
With curated food options from all over Latin America, we’re bringing a variety of amazing foods and entertainment for the whole family
We have food vendors selling dishes from Puerto Rico, Nicaragua, Peru, Haiti, Venezuela, El Salvador, Mexico, Mayan and more!
DJ Celo G will be spinning the best music from Latin America and music inspired by Latin rhythms
- Cocina Nicaborriqua – Nicaraguan and Puerto Rican – @cocinanicaborriqua
- Caribbean Spices – Haitian – @caribbeanspicesfoodtruck
- Ceviche Pacha – Peruvian – @CevichePacha
- Doña Aida’s Empanadas – Puerto Rican – @donaaidasempanadas
- Tommy’s Mexican Food – Mexican – @tommysmexicanfood
- Don Bugito – Mayan – @donbugito
- Pupusas Buen Provecho – El Salvador – @Pupusas_buen_provecho