Home » *Top Pick*, Literature, Outdoors
Spoken Word Poetry Night at Salesforce Park | SF
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Writers in Salesforce Park invites people to interact with the literary arts and local writers through readings and workshops presented by Intersection for the Arts artist members. Don’t miss all six events at the Main Plaza of Salesforce Park.
Writers in Salesforce Park
Tuesdays, September 17 – October 22, 2019 | 5:30 – 6:30pm
Accessibility: Elevators closest to the Main Plaza of the rooftop park are located between Minna and Natoma Streets, at both Fremont Street and First Street.
- mad.lines, 9/17 – Join writer, rapper and teaching artist, Maddy “mad.lines” Clifford, for an evening of poetry, free-styling and crowd participation
- Art Journal Hacking, 9/24 – Bring a journal from home to “hack” and there will also be supplies to make one from scratch.
- Spoken Word Poetry, 10/1 – Write spoken word poems with two nationally ranked spoken word poets
- Write Like You’re In Prison, 10/8 – For the first time in our 16-year history, we’re conducting a class outside prison walls.
- Spoken Word Poetry, 10/15 – Write spoken word poems with two nationally ranked spoken word poets
- Writing with Strangers, 10/22 – A bite-size writing workshop. Delve deep into your creativity in just two minutes in these flash writing workshops.
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.
Categories: *Top Pick*
Address: 425 Mission St., San Francisco, CA