Swell Bicycle Anniversary Party: Live Reggae, Cheese Tasting & Races | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Swell Bicycles | 4002 Irving St, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
It’s been two years since Swell Bicycles opened the doors and they can’t wait to throw a kicking party to thank their fans for their support from day one.
Free, but an RSVP is required.
They’re throwing down a day full of bike fun at the corner of 41st & Irving with some new additions to the line up.
- Locally caught fish tacos from friends at Hook Fish Co. – RSVP on Eventbrite to get one on the house. Free for first 50 who RSVP.
- Cheese tasting from Velo Fromage w/ bread from Josey Baker Bread
- Beer – stealth beer garden w/ local brews from Fort Point Brewing – please make sure to RSVP on Eventbrite for this part
- Raffle – Enter to win a SWEET Brooklyn Bicycle Co. Bedford cruiser, as well as other prizes like helmets and bike accessories. Funds raised will go to purchase a community timing system & Friends of the Polo Fields
- Live music including Jazz, Reggae & Prog Rock. Check out the line-up below
- 2-4pm Ben Lowe (Reggae) – Played at our Grand Opening
- 4-6pm Sesos (Prog Rock)
- Buttons – Unleash yourself on our button maker & collection of old bike magazines & catalogs
- Kids Bike Races – Yup, bring your own or use some of ours and race your friends for prizes