Home » *Top Pick*, Event Type, In Person, San Francisco Bay Area
The “Hello Kitty Truck” Makes Final Bay Area Stop (Pleasanton)
Submitted by the Event Organizer
The Hello Kitty Cafe Truck is continuing its 2020 West Coast tour and rolling back into the Bay Area with four stops from 10/3 to 11/7.
- San Jose: Saturday, October 3 – 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. at Westfield Valley Fair in the new exterior Plaza
- Walnut Creek: Saturday, October 17 – 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. at Broadway Plaza in the Event Plaza near Macy’s
- San Francisco: Saturday, October 24 – 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. at Stonestown Galleria near the Olive Garden
- Pleasanton: Saturday, November 7 – 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. at Stoneridge Shopping Center near The Cheesecake Factory
The Hello Kitty Cafe Truck continues its supercute stops in cities all over the United States with all-new safety procedures and increased sanitation efforts in place for guests:
- Staff will be wearing masks and gloves inside of the Hello Kitty Cafe Truck
- Stanchions and social-distancing markers will be placed on the ground to encourage proper physical distancing for guests in line
- Counters will be wiped down with disinfectant every 30 minutes
- POS and payment readers will be wiped down every 30 minutes
- Hand sanitizer will be provided
- Contactless/cashless transactions
Guests will be encouraged to:
- Stay home if sick with a cough or fever
- Wear a face mask
- Maintain a distance of 6 feet from other customers and staff
- Clean hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer after contact with frequently touched surfaces
Fans of Hello Kitty can look forward to NEW exclusive goodies and limited-edition collectibles, including: a NEW Hello Kitty Cafe Cookie Plush; NEW hand-decorated cookie sets; Sprinkle Mugs; Enamel Pin Sets (2 styles); Madeleine Cookie Sets and Hello Kitty Cafe Canvas Totes. Other best-selling items include Stainless Steel Thermal Bottles, Sprinkle T-shirts, Bow-shaped Water Bottles, Giant Hello Kitty Cafe Chef Cookies and a Cafe Lunchbox.
*Please note that Hello Kitty Cafe Truck accepts only credit/debit card payments –no cash.
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.
*Please note that Hello Kitty Cafe Truck accepts only credit/debit card payments –no cash
Categories: *Top Pick*
, Event Type
, In Person
, San Francisco Bay Area
Address: 1 Stoneridge Mall Rd., Pleasanton, CA