Treasure Island Flea: Spook-tacular Halloween Market & Costume Party
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Treasure Island Flea (East Location) | Avenue N & California Ave, San Francisco, CA 94130
Saturday, October 28, 2017
Boo! TI Flea celebrates a spook-tacular halloween market. Join us for trick or treating at the vendor’s booths, costume contests, witches brews drink specials and much, much more. Plus there’s 1,000 free pumpkins per day…. SF’s biggest free pumpkin patch.
Treasure Island Flea Halloween Market
October 28-29, 2017 | 10-4p
Treasure Island, SF
$3 (Kids 12 and under free) – Free Parking
RSVP on Facebook (Click “Going”) to enter to win a $100 spree. Winner announced Friday.
- FREE pumpkin patch: First 1,000 each day can claim a free mini pumpkin.
- DIY Halloween workshops: jewelery, pumpin painting and other spooky workshops
- Costume contest: Adults, kids, and dogs can compete at 1pm for prizes, drinks, and Flea Fame!
- Trick or treating: trick or treat at the 400+ vendor booths.
- Special Halloween themed drinks at the TI Flea bat and goblins food at the 30+ food trucks!
Categories: *Top Pick*, Eating & Drinking, Fairs & Festivals, Halloween, San Francisco, Shopping & Fashion