TreasureFest’s Shoptoberfest 2018 | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
TreasureFest (Treasure Island) | 500 Ave N, Treasure Island, San Francisco, CA.
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Saturday, September 29, 2018
CANCELED for 2020: “TreasureFest” The Bay’s Epic Festival is Back for 2020
TreasureFest hosts its first-ever Shop-toberfest. So dust off those lederhosen and join them for some festive craft brew. They will be featuring beers from over a dozen local brewers with a special $1 off happy hour from 10am to Noon.
September 29-30, 2018
Oktoberfest Local/Craft Beer Lineup + Happy Hour
Don’t miss out on happy hour 10am-12pm. In the spirit of Oktoberfest they’re offering $1 off beers from local breweries like Elysian Brewing Dayglow Ipa, Magnolia Brewing Kalifornia Kolsch-Small Amount, Naughty Otter Lager-Small Amount, Woods Beer(Ti Brewing)- Freezepop and more.
- Barebottle Brewing-pirate Bae-mint Mojito Cream Ale
- Almanac Brewing Vibes Pils-pilsner
- Lagunitas Hop Stoopid IPA-IPA
- Lagunitas 12th of Never IPA
- Elysian Brewing Dayglow IPA
- Magnolia Brewing Kalifornia Kolsch
- Naughty Otter Lager
- Woods Beer(Ti Brewing) Freezepop
- Woods Beer(Ti Brewing) Retro Pilsner
- Strongbow Cider
TreasureFest In A Snapshot:
- The last full weekend of every month
- Monthly market hosts 400+ local artists, makers, designers, antique collectors, underground food startups, & more.
- 3 Full bars featuring a variety of local wine, craft beers, and seasonal cocktails.
- DIY community workshops & carnival games.
- 25+ Food Trucks & Food Tents
- Scavenger hunts.
- $5 Entry, kids 12 & Under Free (Tickets here)
- Free to play kidzone with games like tricycle derby, giant connect four, chalk stations and more.
- 2+ local bands each day
- Pet friendly
- Free parking
Categories: *Top Pick*, Eating & Drinking, Fairs & Festivals, San Francisco, Shopping & Fashion