Volunteer at Stern Grove 2015: Free Seating, Parking, Snacks & Drinks | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Stern Grove | 19th Avenue and Sloat Blvd., San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Volunteer at Stern Grove 2017: Free Seating, Parking, Snacks & Drinks | SF
Want free reserved seating, reserved parking, and free beverages and snacks during a Stern Grove event this summer? All you have to do is volunteer.
Volunteer positions include ushers, information booth staffers, bike valet, donation collectors, greeters, set up/take down experts and much more.
>> Sign up to Volunteer at Stern Grove 2017
Volunteering Tip: Register to volunteer at least 1 week in advance as slots often fill up early
Volunteers are required to work a minimum 4 hour shift. All volunteers are encouraged to enjoy the concert’s headliner, but please note that some jobs require at least one volunteer to be present and volunteers may take turns watching the performance.
As a benefit of completing your shift, volunteers are given snacks, drinks, onsite parking and reserved seats during the concert. In addition, regardless of the time that your shift is scheduled, all volunteers are asked to help collect donations at intermission, known as the “bucket brigade.”
Onsite donation collection supports the festival and gives a chance to interact with the audience. As an ambassador of Stern Grove Festival, you are a huge part of their success.
2017 Concert Schedule
- June 25 – Kool & The Gang / Quinn DeVeaux
- July 2 – Nicki Bluhm & The Gramblers / Fantastic Negrito
- July 9 – San Francisco Symphony
- July 16 – Eric Burdon & The Animals / The Stone Foxes
- July 23 – Los Angeles Azules / Ensambles Ballet Folklorico de San Francisco
- July 30 – San Francisco Ballet
- August 6 – Amadou & Mariam / Ibibio Sound Machine
- August 13 – WAR / Malo
- August 20 – Brazilian Girls / Moon Hooch
- August 27 – Mavis Staples / Kev Choice Ensemble
- Morning, 8am – 12pm
- Midday, 10am – 2pm
- Afternoon, 12pm – 4pm
- Concert and Breakdown, 2pm – 6pm
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.