Home » **Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Charity & Volunteering, Comedy, Fairs & Festivals, Live Music
Volunteer for Free Tickets to Clusterfest | SF
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Want to be a part of the Clusterfest at Civic Center on June 21-23, 2019? The festival is seeking volunteers to work 6 hour shifts in exchange for a 1-day ticket to the festival.
The basics is that if you volunteer during the early shift (ending by 6 pm) then you can stay for the rest of that day. If you volunteer during a late shift (ending after 6 pm) then you can attend another day as well as show up early to enjoy the festival before your shift. And they’re looking for people who can work two shifts.
Volunteer for Free Tickets to Clusterfest June 17 to June 25, 2019 Civic Center Plaza & Bill Graham Sign Up to Volunteer
- Pre and Post Shifts – (these are extremely limited and you should make a choice above so you have options if these are full)
- Alternative Configurations or Single Shifts – (these choices get lower priority)
- Group Name – This is a name you and your friends come up with if you would like to try and be booked together. To be scheduled together you must all list the same name and choose the same schedules
- Volunteers must be 18+
- Days are broken into early and late shifts with shifts usually being around 6 hours
- Early shifts let you stay for the rest of that day (shift times TBD, but you will definitely be done before headliners)
- Late shifts get you a ticket for another day (shift times TBD)
- Choosing 2 shifts (1 must be a late shift) gets you in all weekend and you will be given preference
- You are choosing shifts for when you will be working. Do NOT pick shifts when the people you want to see are performing.
- If you are only able to do 1 shift, make you are able to check just 1 box under ‘Alternative configurations’ but you will be given lower priority. If you do choose just one shift, it should be an evening shift and you can let me know in comments which day you would like your free ticket.
- You are not required to offer a second choice schedule but it will help if shifts in your first choice are full
- Scheduling will take a few weeks before you get confirmed!
- Team names are done in an effort to get friends to work together. Pick a team name and have all your friends that request the same shifts, put down the name as well. We will do our best to get you onto shifts together.
- Learn more about volunteering
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.
Categories: **Annual Event**
, *Top Pick*
, Charity & Volunteering
, Fairs & Festivals
, Live Music
Address: Grove & Larkin San Francisco, CA 94102