“Will Work for Equity Networking” Small Group Conversations | Santa Clara
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Hacker Dojo (Santa Clara) | 3350 Thomas Rd., Santa Clara, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Finding the right startup to join is hard. You have to kiss a lot of frogs to find a prince. Face it, there are a lot of “visionary” founders out there but which ones will you be successful with?
Meeting face-to-face, having a serious conversion and starting small can lead to great things. Hundreds of entrepreneurs have expanded their networks and found cofounders because they either met at a Cofounder Academy or Bootstrapper’s Breakfast events.
What to bring for the small group conversations:
- Cofounder – be able to offer a short introduction that outlines your background and the kind startup you are interested in joining. (Note: you are free to change your mind at or after the event but at least give folks some idea of your expertise, accomplishments, and interests).
- Founder: a brief description of your startup, what you have accomplished to date to move it forward, and a succinct outline of one or two small projects (of two to four hours duration) you are looking for help on.
- 7:00-7:20 Introductions/sign-in as founder/cofounder and get your small group assignments
- 7:20-7:30 Briefing on “What makes a good small project” Sean Murphy
- 7:30-8:30 Three facilitated round table discussions
- 8:30-9:30 open networking
Categories: Career & Networking, Geek Event