10 Free Things to do Sunday if you Hate Football
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
OK, so everyone is all “Super Bowl” this and “”Quest for Six” that… but the city can’t ball ALL football , can it?
Fortunately if you’re not a football fan and have no interest in Beyonce’s half-time show there’s still lots of fun and free things to do all over SF and the Bay Area including a Chinese flower fair, free museum days, free sailboat rides, a Vietnames Tet festival, $5 movie screenings and more.
“I Hate the Super Bowl” Alternatives
Lots of other things to do in SF on Super Bowl Sunday
Sunday, February 3, 2013
- 2013 Chinese New Year Flower Fair: Sunday | Chinatown
- $5 Movie Day Zero Dark Thirty, Movie 43, Django Unchained| Regal Jack London Square
- Asian Art Museum Free Admission Day | SF
- Bank of America Free Museum Weekend
- Free SF Zoo Day for Little 49ers Fans | Super Bowl Sunday
- 2013 Vietnamese Lunar New Year Tet Festival | SF
- Free First Sunday Admission | Oakland Museum of California
- Free AcroYoga Workshop | Sports Basement Bryant
- MLK’s “I Have a Dream” Speech 50th Anniv. Exhibit Closing | The Old Mint
- Free Sailboat Ride Day: Cal Sailing Club | Berkeley
- Sexual Super Bowl Workshop | Good Vibrations
- Photography & Block-Printing Art Show with Live Music | Alameda
- Underground Films: Sons of the Desert (1933) Super 8mm/ Sound | Berkeley